Premier Drug Tier List
Advantage offers coverage for certain drugs for FREE!*
- Flonase OTC
- Zantac 75, Ranitidine – Tab 75mg
- Tagamet HB, Cimetidine – Tab 200mg
- Axid AR – Tab 75mg
- Pepcid AC, Famotidine – Tab 10mg & 20mg
- Prilosec OTC (14, 28, 42 day supply) – Tab 20mg
- Nexium OTC 24 hr – Cap 20mg
- Prevacid, Lansoprazole – Cap 15mg
- Claritin, Loratadine - Tab 10mg
- Claritin-D, Loratadine-D. – Tab 5-120mg & 10-240mg
- Alavert – Tab 10mg
- Zyrtec-D, Certirizine-D (added 1/30/2008) – Tab 5-120mg
- Allegra, Fexofenadine – Tab 30mg, 60mg, 180mg
- Allegra-D, Fexofenadine-D – Tab 180-240mg & 60-120mg
- Zegerid OTC, Omepra/Bicar – Cap 20-1100mg
- Zyrtec, Cetirizine – Tab and Chew Tab 5mg & 10mg
- Fish Oil - 1000mg capsules
- Fluticasone / Salmeterol
- Oxybutynin - one box of 8 patches
- Refresh Tears – two 0.5 oz bottles a month
- Polyethylene glycol
- Xyzal Effective 1/1/21
How to Talk to Your Doctor About Your Drug Benefits
- Discuss with your doctor the Premier Drug Tier and any drugs that are included in your personalized Scripta Savings Report. You can access your Scripta Savings Report by logging into the Member Portal and choosing the Scripta link or by downloading the Scripta mobile app.
- Together with your doctor, decide what options are best for your health and your wallet! If you doctor agrees that making a switch is best for you, you will need a new prescription.
- If one of the changes includes an over-the-counter drug included in the Premier Drug Tier, you will still need a prescription for this drug to be covered at 100%.
- To fill an over-the-counter drug, tell the pharmacist that the drug is covered by your plan and they will need to process it just like a prescription medication.
*Under IRS guidelines, with the exception of ACA mandated Preventive Services, participants enrolled in a Qualified High Deductible Health Plan must meet their deductible before receiving a 100% benefit.